Available in various models and sizes, Toto’s Washlet C110, E200, S300, and S400 will bring your crapper into the 21st century (and your bum into bathroom bliss).
Check out the impressive list of features available on the Toto S400 Washlet:
- Auto Flush Activated by Sensors or the Simple Touch of a Button
- Automatic Open / Close Lid Activated by Sensors, or the Simple Touch of a Button on the Remote Control
- Gentle Aerated Warm Water
- Front and Rear Washing
- Massage Feature
- Warm Air Drying with Variable Three-Temperature Setting
- Automatic Air Purifier
- Heated Seat with Temperature Control
- Convenient Wireless Remote Control with Large LCD Panel
- Docking Station for Easy Cleaning & Installation
- Cleaner, Sleeker Look
- Reinforced Base Plate for Enhanced Durability
So, how does it feel to sit on a Toto Neorest? I had the opportunity to try one out, and I'm almost ashamed to admit it was love at first flush. The lid automatically open as you approach the Neorest. Sitting on the heated seat feels more ergonomic than a standard flat seat. If it's #2 on the agenda, a small internal fan automatically turns on, removing any trace of smell through a built-in charcoal filter. Once your business is done, heated water washes your derriere, then warm air dries it. As you stand up, the toilet automatically flushes. Walk away, and the lid closes, waiting majestically for the next visit.
Truly, it's a magnificent bathroom experience that's regrettably out of reach for most of us.
Search Amazon.com for toto neorest